- ADXL335 3-axis Accelerometer
- On-board 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- Analog voltage output centered at 1.65V
- Suitable for connection to 5V and 3.3V systems
- Measuring barometric pressure and temperature
- More accuracy, better energy consumption and smaller form size
- Performance is remarkable, the absolute minimum accuracy can reach 0.03 hPa
- Operating Voltage: 3 V to 5 V ; Maximum Current : ~67mA
- UART interface (TX & RX pins), Baudrate : 9600bps (default);
- TTL level compatible with 3.3V to 5V;
- Output: Standard NMEA protocols; Positional Accuracy : 5 meter
- Passive & Active Antenna(Ceramic Can) 50dB Max Gain, 1.5dB Noise Figure
- 3-axis magnetic electronic compass
- Precise heading information
- Fits into small projects easily
- I2C communication
- HMC5883L chip
- 400 tie in points
- Colour: White
- 2 power buses, 30 columns and 10 rows
- Can be extended by joining it to another breadboard
ULTRASONIC SENSOR HC SR04
- Voltage : 5VDC, 15mA, 40Hz, 2cm to 255cm,
- Measuring Angle : 15degree, 45*20*15mm
- Send IO trigger pin with at least 10us active high signal.
- The module will send automatically eight 40kHz pulse from the transmitter(thats why it is called ultrasonic). Any object detected will reflect the transmitted pulse back to the receiver.
- The signal return in active high level can be detected at pin ECHO. The high level time, which is time of high output duration from sending ultrasonic and returning, resembles the distance.
- Test distance = (high level time×velocity of sound (340M/S) / 2,
- Avoid soft objects as it will absorb most of the transmitted waves
Power Supply :5V DC
Quiescent Current : <2mA
Working Current: 15mA
Effectual Angle: <15°
Ranging Distance : 2cm – 400 cm or 1" - 13ft
Resolution : upto 0.3 cm
45.3 x 20.4 x 15.4mm (not including 4-way header pins)
HC SR04 ULTRASONIC SENSOR BRACKET BLUE
- Material: Arcylic
- Suitable for HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Thickness: 3mm
- Size: 56x68x28mm
- Weight: 8g
HC SR04 ULTRASONIC SENSOR BRACKET YELLOW
Thickness: approx. 2.8-3.1 mm
- IR motion sensor to sense motion
- Input Voltage: 4.5V – 20V
- Delay Time: 0.5 – 200 Seconds
- Sensing Angle: 100° Cone
- Range 5m – 7m
- High-output sourcing capability (up to 25mA)
- Inpu latches for BCD code storage
- Lamp test and Blanking capability
- 5V, 10V, AND 15V PARAMETRIC RATINGS .
- Plug-and-play heart-rate sensor for Arduino
- Easily incorporate live heart-rate data
- Combines a simple optical heart rate sensor with amplification and noise cancellation
- plate with high precision.
- plate cost.
- plate-making speed.
- can produce double-sided.
- Sense for object between the IR emitter and IR receiver
- count the number of obstruction in a given time frame
- Flexible operating voltage of 3.3V to 5V
- Digital output (0V or 3.3V)
- Utilize LM393 comparator
IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Module Sensor Arduino Car Robot
- A pair of infrared transmitter and the receiver
- Working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- Sensor can be adjusted by the potentiometer
- Little interference, easy to assemble
IR Infrared Flame Detection Sensor Module
- Can detect the flame or the wavelength at 760 nm to 1100 nm range of the light source
- The detection angle of 60 degrees, the flame spectrum particularly sensitive
- Operating Voltage 3.3V-5V
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
IR Infrared Light (LM393) Sensor Module for Arduino Smart Car Robot
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Digital switch outputs (0 and 1)
- Has a fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small plates PCB size: 3.2cm * 1.4c
- Effective reflection range is 1mm to 25mm
- Flexible input voltage of 3.3V to 5V.
- Digital output (0V or Input Voltage)
- Analog output intensity corresponding to different reflection. (Normally disconnected)
- Utilize LM393 comparator
- Remote control distance: more than 8 meters
- Launch tube infrared wavelength: 940Nm
- Crystal: the oscillation frequency of 455 KHz
- IR carrier frequency: 38KHz
- Encoding: the encoding format of the NEC, upd6122 encoding scheme, the user code 00FF, key coding below picture
- Size: 86 * 40 * 6mm
- Frequency: 38K
- Great set: Include 65pcs wires, other items are not included. 4 different length sizes meets your various of needs.
- Practical: Essential wires for breadboard accessory.
- Useful: The jumper cable is ideal for creating circuits between your microcontroller and the breadboard on the bots.
- Advantage: Provides an easy way for you to build your own circuitry on a breadboard.
- Special: These cables are flexible with both ends of a prototyping board connector.