- Operating Voltage(logic level):5V
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- In the case of keeping unchanged the original master ATMEGA328P-PU replaced QFP package ATMEGA328P-AU
- Replace the USB chip solution on the official version of the driver can not be installed on a system problem of piracy win7 win8
- Increase the pin plug.
- Solve the traditional UNO board is not compatible with the system in win7 and above win8 instability.
- Increase the pin socket, to facilitate the use of DuPont line.
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard which support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: 70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- UART Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA) & Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40 deg ~ + 125 deg Celsius
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- 2 Mbit/s rate of the peak current of 12.5mA received
- In the 2Mbit/s rate @ 0dBm output peak current of 11mA
- 400nA power down mode
- 32uA standby mode power consumption
- 130us fast switching and wake-up time
- With on-chip voltage regulator
- Power Supply: 3.6VDC to 6VDC
- Passkey: 1234
- Operating Current: 30mA
- Communication range: 10 meters
- Dimension: 16 x 38mm
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Dual-Band GSM/GPRS 900/ 1800 MHz
- RS232 interface for direct communication with computer or MCU kit
- Configurable baud rate
- Power controlled using 29302WU IC.
- ESD Compliance.
- Enable with MIC and SPeaker socket.
- With slid in SIM card tray..